Thermal imaging uses a very specialised camera along with real time computer analysis to capture snapshots of any physical entity under any conditions. A colour enhanced image is produced which has a full temperature scale. This image shows any hotspots in the area to be analysed. A comprehensive report aligns the thermal image beside a digital photograph of the area to best observe any potential problems and any issues will be identified, along with suitable solutions.
Due to recent advancements in technology this has become more affordable across all facets of industry. And the benefits far outweigh the report cost.
- Providing peace of mind, recommended by insurers
- Sound risk management
- Condition based maintenance
- Cost effective and proven
- Preventative maintenance
- Motor & pump bearing problems
- Motor winding problems
- Hot fuses or switchgear
- Building heat loss issues
- Electrical troubleshooting